Fire consumes freezers at Pingo Doce in the center of Loulé

The store is closed this Saturday

A fire that broke out in the Pingo Doce store in the center of Loulé, today, December 23rd, at around 2:30 am, affected refrigerated cabinets inside this commercial establishment.

Contacted by Sul Informação, the Algarve Regional Emergency and Civil Protection Command revealed that the fire did not cause any casualties.

Even so, the damage caused forced the store to close this Saturday, as our newspaper verified on site.

The fire was fought by 28 operators, supported by 10 vehicles, from three fire brigades (Loulé, São Brás de Alportel and Albufeira) and the GNR.


Read some more!
A strong region needs a strong press and, these days, the press depends on its readers. We make all Sul Infomação content available free of charge, because we believe that it is not through barriers that the public approaches responsible and quality journalism. Therefore, your contribution is essential.  
Contribute here!