Ana Abrunhosa, Minister of Territorial Cohesion, will be present at the conference and award ceremony of the ODSLocal awards, initiatives promoted by the Municipal Platform for Sustainable Development Goals (ODSlocal) and Câmara de Loulé, to take place on the 7th of December, from 14 pm, at the Wyndham Grand Hotel, in Quinta do Lago.
During the conference, which has the theme “Pathways, Dynamics, Futures”, the ODSlocal Awards will be awarded, which distinguish three projects of civil society organizations mapped in the ODSlocal portal, with a relevant impact on advancing the 2030 Agenda, strongly inspiring and with a high potential for replicability.
Municipal Good Practices will also be distinguished and ODSlocal Seals delivered to the most outstanding municipalities in this field.
This initiative aims to promote good practices and sustainability, distinguishing municipalities and other relevant entities for their contribution, at the local level, to the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) proposed by the United Nations 2030 Agenda.
– Year 2022 balance sheet video
– Vítor Aleixo, Mayor of Loulé
– Filipe Duarte Santos, President of CNADS
– Ana Abrunhosa, Minister of Territorial Cohesion
– Message from Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa, President of the Republic
15h00 From Localizing the SDGs to Voluntary Local Reviews
– Lorenz Gross, Junior Economist / Policy Analyst, OECD
– Moderation: Lia Vasconcelos, MARE-Nova
16 pm The SDGs and the Healthy Neighborhoods Program
– Helena Roseta, national coordinator of the Healthy Neighborhoods Program
16:15 Awards to ODSlocal Projects
– Moderation: David Avelar, 2adapt
– Videos of awarded projects
– Delivery of Project Awards – Sponsoring Entities (Águas do Tejo Atlântico, EGF-Environment Global Facilities, Sociedade Ponto Verde)
– Dialogue with representatives of the awarded projects
16:45 Awards to ODSlocal Municipalities
– Moderation: Luísa Schmidt, Observe/ICS-ULisboa
– Delivery of ODSlocal Good Practices Awards – Luísa Salgueiro, president of ANMP
– Delivery of ODSlocal Seals – José Pena do Amaral, member of the Strategic Commission for Portugal of the “la Caixa” Foundation
– Dialogue with mayors of award-winning municipalities
– Future perspectives of the ODSlocal Platform, João Ferrão, coordinator of the ODSlocal Platform